I find Brunel University is the perfect place for getting experiences with proper education.
← | →
I enriched my educational with the help of Brunel students.
← | →
En Moscow (Russia)
Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process!
Biotechnology and bioinformatics are among the most vibrant and rapidly evolving areas of modern science. Enroll on Skoltech Life Sciences program and become a sought-after professional capable of cracking challenges in biomedicine, genetics, pharmaceuticals and other fields. You will be accelerating scientific progress, advancing basic research, envisioning forthcoming technologies.
The aim of the program is to train highly qualified researchers both for academia and biotechnology companies. You will learn from the best international experts in priority areas of Biotechnology; master interdisciplinary approuch to breakthrough scientific projects and acquire hands-on experience in biotech business.
The Biotechnology program includes courses and seminars on gene engineering, molecular biology, pharmacology, bioinformatics, neurosciences and a range of additional subjects that students can elect as options.
Click on our website Emagister.co.uk in order to find all the information related to the course. We will inform you without any obligation.
General submission deadlines:
July 16 2020.
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
- Gain advanced knowledge in the emerging arears in molecular biology, gene engineering, pharmacology, bioinformatics, and neuroscience;
- Develop hard and soft skills indispensable in a future career;
- Master cutting edge methods, technologies and learn how to implement them in future research;
- Apply a multidisciplinary approach drawing from mathematics, statistics, probability theory and other disciplines to address the pressing issues of biotechnology;
- Get hands-on experience in designing and carrying out experiments as well as analyzing and interpreting results;
- Gain multinational research experience working with diverse teams and labs worldwide (MIT, Washington University, Tel Aviv University, University of Santiago, etc.);
- Choose from a multitude of fields and career paths ranging from research labs to multinational biomedical companies.
Requisitos: - Education: Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, Agro, IT, Physics, Medicine, Mathematics. - English Language: If your education has not been conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Molecular Biology
- Plant Biology
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Biological Chemistry
- Drug Discovery
- Biology Science
- Cellular Biology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Modeling
- Instrumental Analysis
- Transgenic Models
- Comparative Genomics
- RNA Biology
Major research topics:
- Adaptive bacterial immunity, genome editing, novel antibiotics
- Discovery and validation of new drugs, development of liver-specific therapeutic antisense/siRNA/sgRNA
- Individual T cell receptor and antibody repertoires in health and disease
- Evolutionary genomics, systems biology, functional and comparative genomics, mutations in germline and in cancer
- Noncoding RNAs, RNA maturation
- Fluorescence labeling and imaging of biological models, development of novel mass-spectrometers
- Genome-driven selection for agriculture
- Molecular mechanisms of transcription, novel RNA polymerases
- Plant Molecular Biology, Agrobiotechnology
Our graduates shape their own futures by choosing from a variety of career opportunities in industry, science and business:
Landing bioinformatics, genetics and biomedical positions with major companies and startups
Landing PhD positions and extension of the research in leading Russian and international scientific bodies
Starting a business on their own or through the Skolkovo innovation ecosystem with its extensive pool of experts, partners, mentors and investors